The Kansas City Center for Inclusion, Inc. (KCCI) is Kansas City’s LGBTQIA+ resource and community center. Founded in 2017, KCCI is proud to focus on the future of our family here in the greater Kansas City area. Kansas City’s LGBTQIA+ community has a rich history, and we are proud to continue to be a part of this great heritage.
To operate exclusively for charitable purposes by providing a safe, welcoming community space where LGBTQIA+ individuals, their families, friends, and straight allies can come for education, resources, and activities; and by providing community outreach in building a cohesive LGBTQIA+ community in the Midwest.
- To provide a safe space for our community to hold meetings for their individual groups and support their continued work.
- To support community events to ensure success.
- To host the annual Equality Teen Prom for local LGBTQIA+ youth.
- To enable local subject-matter experts to share their knowledge with members of the community.
- To provide scholarships to area youth who are interested in helping improve the LGBTQIA+ community.
Monday – 4:00-8:00 PM
Tuesday- 4:00-8:00 PM
Wednesday- 4:00-8:00 PM
Thursday- 4:00-8:00 PM
Friday- 1:00-5:00 PM
Saturday- 1:00-5:00 PM
Sunday- 1:00-5:00 PM
We also provide service referrals! Please contact us.