- This event has passed.
May 4 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Project Contrast aims to educate individuals on teen suicide and mental health issues in the LGBTQ+ community through storytelling. We are the active soldiers on the ground coming to you and giving you the platform to strengthen your voice. We strive to help queer youth become the advocates they’ve always wanted to be and that their communities need.
- Educate the community on LGBTQ+ youth suicide and Mental Health.
- Educate the community on what it is like to be gay in America today.
- Educate youth on LGBTQ+ and Mental Health resources available to them.
- Educate families and friends to create ally communities that youth can lean on.
- Help LGBTQ+ youth become advocates in their community.
- Using the power of social media to create a movement.
For more information: https://projectcontrast.org/contact