Proud to be Kansas City’s LGBTQIA Community Center
The Kansas City Center for Inclusion, Inc. (KCCI) is Kansas City’s LGBTQIA+ resource center. Founded in 2017, KCCI is proud to focus on the future of our family here in Kansas City, as we strive for a cohesive community.
To operate exclusively for charitable purposes by providing a safe, welcoming community space where LGBTQIA+ individuals, their families, friends, and straight allies can come for education, resources, and activities; and by providing community outreach in building a cohesive LGBTQIA+ community in the Midwest.
- To provide a safe space for our community to hold meetings for their individual groups and support their continued work.
- To support community events to ensure success.
- To host the annual Equality Teen Prom for local LGBTQIA+ youth.
- To enable local subject-matter experts to share their knowledge with members of the community.
- To provide scholarships to area youth who are interested in helping improve the LGBTQIA+ community.
(photo courtesy of Jonathan Tasler via VisitKC)